- Before returning a product to Ecolab Engineering, please complete the return form as completely as possible. If data is missing, queries will arise and the process will be delayed.
- In order to protect our employees, products cannot be accepted without a fully completed declaration of clearance.
- It is not permitted to return equipment from special departments of hospitals (isolation wards and in case of pandemics).
- With each return shipment please state what you have observed (e. g. the error code shown on the display) or the steps that you expect to be taken (e. g. "carry out service").
- For safe shipping, please use the original packaging of the device if possible. You accept liability for transport damages if the goods are not suitably packed.
- Make sure that the original serial number label is on each product.
- Please print out the generated PDF document and enclose it with the shipment.
- To prove your warranty claim, it is important that you add an invoice copy with the date of purchase to the shipment.
- If the analysis shows that the device has no defects and must be returned to you unrepaired, we will charge a fixed processing fee of 75 € plus VAT and shipping costs.
- If there is no reaction within four weeks after receipt of the cost estimate in case of a need for repair, the process will be terminated. We will return the product unrepaired, and a processing fee of 75 € plus VAT and shipping costs will be charged.
- Unless accessories are potentially related to the error, please return the device without those.
[Ecolab customer returns policy]