Chlorine Dioxide, PAA and Redox measuring system
for measuring range depending metering of CIO₂:
- Simple constructed measuring system
- Compact flow-through housing for sensors
- Integrated control for measuring water flow rate
- Integrated flow rate adjustment
- Integrated sample valve for check measuring
- Flow-through housing is easy to clean
- One measuring transformer for Chlorine Dioxide and Redox, optionally expansible for pH
- Background illuminated display for best indication
- mA-outputs for signal transfer
- Remote control through customers external enabling contact is possible
- Possibility of limit control for all three measuring ranges
The Chlorine Dioxide and Redox measuring system is completely pre-assembled and cabled. This measuring system is used for measuring range depending metering of Chlorine Dioxide, e.g. in cold/warm water zones of bottle washers.
Depending on the differences of the rated/actual values a diaphragm valve is activated and Chlorine Dioxide is metered.
An insensible Redox measuring system is used for the independent control measuring. If the Redox value oversteps a free-adjustable maximum limit, the Chlorine Dioxide measuring switches off and the metering interrupts until the adjusted limit value is felt short of again.
Here, the indication of the pH-value can be very useful, because Chlorine Dioxide is reactive up to a pH-value of approx. 10,5.
In case of pH-values > 10,5 Chlorine Dioxide is reduced and it is not longer possible to give a clear statement about reactive Chlorine Dioxide. Therefore, in progress of the quality control, the pH-value should be measured and documented.