4-channel measuring and control unit Versatronic
- Chemical-resistant housing for wall mounting or control cabinet installation
- 5.5 inch display with touch control
- Large terminal compartment
- Acquisition and processing of up to 4 variables (conductivity, pH, redox, Cl, ClO2, peracetic acid, …)
- Features per channel:
- 1 analysis input
- 1 temperature input
- 1 release input
- 1 freely programmable controller
- 1 or more control outputs
- 1 standard signal output (0/2-10 V or 0/4-20 mA)
- PC configuration software for device configuration via prearranged setup screens
- Bi-directional data transfer via RS 485 or USB interface (standard), alternatively via Ethernet (LAN) interface or USB data stick (optional)
The measurement and control device Versatronic provides, in addition to the simultaneous processing of up to 4 measurement and control channels, also various communication interfaces such as RS 485, Profibus, USB, Ethernet.
System statuses can be called-up via remote access at any time by an integrated web server.
A paperless recorder (optional) is able to record the measured-value trends and switching states during a period of up to one year. By using an extensive evaluation software, the recorded data can be analyzed and visualized comfortably.