Metering Capacities: 20 l/h, 50 l/h
The better alternative to the peristaltic pump
- Precise metering by the powerful diaphragm metering principle
- Low maintenance and abrasion
- Available in 2 different materials
- Economical, simple and reliable
- Cost-effective alternative to peristaltic pump
- Simple assembly by „Click & Fix“
- Batch assembly of several TurboPUMPs is possible
The TurboPUMP dosing pump series is a range of electric motor-driven diaphragm dosing pumps for simple dosing tasks at low system pressure.
As an alternative to customary peristaltic squeeze pumps, the TurboPUMP offers all the advantages of diaphragm metering, such as long service life, low maintenance and metering accuracy.
The asynchronous motor is protected against overheating by an integrated thermal protection switch. The use of a spring accumulator ensures a lower noise level and extends the operating life.