Chlorine dioxide production unit Oxy-Gen
- SPS-control with possibility to integrate an already existing control easily Capacity: up to 170 g ClO2/h
- Oval gear meter as metering control with possibility to correct each metering capacity
- Documentation of the chemical consumption and the produced quantity of Chlorine Dioxide
- Mixing/degassing vessels for Acid and Sodium Chlorite.
- Safe chemical lifts through electromagnetic valves with time control
- Safety suction of the reactor cabinet in intervals, to transfer possibly escaped chlorine as diluted solution into the drain safely
- The conception of the system is designed as service-friendly as possible to minimise the annual service costs
For years, non-chlorine bleached Chlorine Dioxide produced acc. to the acid-chlorite procedure has been used for the safe and economical disinfection in the beverage/food industry. Due to the different reactions of Chlorine Dioxide compared with Chlorine is more ecological.
Chlorine Dioxide does not form Chlorine compounds in connection with organic materials like Chlorphenol or Halogen Carbohydrate. From this and seen from toxicological and sensory view Chlorine Dioxide can be used safely. Chlorine Dioxide is a high reactive gas, which is not storable, because of physical reasons. Therefore, it has to be produced onsite strictly depending on requirements. After the production Chlorine Dioxide has to be dissolved in water and transferred to the metering point.
Chlorine Dioxide is produced by the unit type P3-Oxy-Gen. This type of unit is known for its very compact design and the included safety equipment for the production of Chlorine Dioxide.The Chlorine Dioxide production units type P3-Oxy-Gen are controlled by SPS, which can communicate without any problems with existing controls, e.g. central control of the chemical supply. The Chlorine Dioxide production units are controlled quantity-proportional according to each process, depending on the measuring value or in case of system enabling with a adjusted metering quantity.The control offers an warning signal in advance for "level low" in the chemical containers and an alarm signal for all possible disturbances.
- Applications in the beverage/food industry
- Disinfection of drinking and industrial water
- Disinfection of the cold/warm water zone of bottle washers